In an era when communication sets the tone amongst youngsters, this project provides a connection between generations. The project will teach the younger generation, that the seniors have plenty to teach, and on the other hand, will connect the seniors to the world of the students, giving them the opportunity to feel and understand that they are valuable and have plenty to share and learn.
The aim of the project is to connect generations – the seniors to the students – The students to the seniors. The connection will be formed by means of meetings between the two groups which will emphasize the connection between these generations.
The yearly program will consist of:
- Three Annual Trips
– 40 seniors and 40 students will participate in each trip.
– Entry to various sites
– First Aid
- Two Cultural Activities (Shows and Performances)
– 40 seniors and 40 students will participate in each activity.
- Two Lectures
– 40 seniors and 40 students will participate in each lecture.
- Six Annual Workshops: Gardening, Life Stories, Cooking, Crafts