The Songs – melodies and lyrics learned during childhood accompany the individual throughout life and form a bridge between past, present and future.
We wish to create and implement life and year cycle soundtrack of Piyutim from different Jewish Traditions for the education system chosen together with the Ministry Of Education particularly for elementary and junior high schools.
As a result of the success of the program ‘Bo’u Le’gani’ Piyut in Kindergartens, we wish to take a leap forward and create and implement life and year cycle soundtrack for the education system chosen with the Ministry Of Education particularly for elementary and junior high schools.
We plan to:
- Create an attractive and accessible repertoire that will connection to year and life cycle events and enable learning the content of Jewish holidays in an experiential way
- The repertoire will relate to and be acceptable by as many sections in Israeli society as possible (secular, national-religious, Ashkenazi, Sephardi and more) and will include a variety of Jewish and Israeli traditions.
- Create a high Level musical production that will be widely accepted
- Creating the recordings + work plans for teachers in different curriculums
- To Work together with leading partners in the Education System in order to implement the songs into to the curriculum and everyday life of elementary and junior high schools.